Housing Solutions/South Shore Housing has provided development consulting services to a wide variety of community groups and local agencies.
These partnerships and consulting assignments have included:
- Helping the Baptist Home of Massachusetts construct Silver Lake Homes, a 50-unit elderly housing complex in Kingston financed through the HUD 202 program.
- Assisting Mid Cape Church Homes of Harwich in the expansion of their elderly housing complex to 38 units with financing from the Farmers Home Administration.
- Supporting Island Elderly Housing in obtaining Section 202 funding for 45 units on Martha’s Vineyard, completed in May 1994.
- Getting funding for the development of 21 units of family housing through the Farmers Home Administration’s Section 515 program in conjunction with the Nantucket Housing Authority.
- Helping Cape Community Housing Trust in their bid to acquire a 32-unit apartment complex owned by the Resolution Trust Corporation in the mid-1990s.
- Collaborating with the Brockton Interfaith Community in securing local funds to purchase lots, build new duplexes and resell eight condominiums.
- Supporting the creation of housing partnerships Middleborough and Carver, and working with Carver to rezone an area for multifamily housing.
- Collaborating with the Town of Carver on a foreclosure prevention loan and technical assistance program.
Altogether, Housing Solutions has secured over $20 million in state, federal and private financing for its clients.